We perform a wide range of activities, from multi-language translation to event planning and management.
Let us help you with your translation needs by leveraging the YOU-I network.
- We are a Non Profit Organisation, so we aim to provide translation at prices lower than translation companies.
- Teams comprised of native speaking translators help provide high quality, natural translations.
- As a Non Profit Organisation, the money we make is put towards international exchange events, with a focus on Ishikawa Prefecture.
- As a general rule, our translators are non-Japanese people residing in Ishikawa Prefecture, and thus are both knowledgable about the area and can provide translations that are easily understandable for native speakers.
Over 16 languages, including English, Japanese, Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Thai, Lao, Vietnamese, Burmese, Indonesian, Tagalog. Please enquire regarding other languages. (Bidirectional translation in Japanese or English is possible for all languages)
¥8~/char (Japanese → English)
¥11~/word (English → Japanese)
(The prices above are a guide only, and may vary according to the content and word count)
*In some instances we may not be able to accept highly technical documents.
*In general, we do not accept urgent requests. However it may be possible with payment of a surcharge.
*Discounts are available for multi-language translations
We also provide interpretation services through the YOU-I network.
- Low cost
- High quality
- Available in several countries
- Rich local knowledge
Over 16 languages available, including: Japanese, Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Thai, Lao, Vietnamese, Burmese, Indonesian, Tagalog.
*In some instances we may not be able to provide interpretation of highly technical subjects.
Please refer to the Japanese page for staff recruitment information.